Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bloody Cracked Nail Manicure

I will be wearing the syringe gloves as part of my costume, so I suppose it doesn't matter what my nails look like.  But I'm a stickler for details, therefore had to give myself a special matching manicure.


I've played around with the new Sally Hansen Crackle polish before, and while I'm not crazy about it for everyday, I think it makes great monster nails.  The white over red gives a really nice bloody cracked effect.  I've also thought black crackle polish paired over one of those army green shades would make great zombie (or witch) nails. 


For this manicure I used 2 coats of Essie Fishnet Stocking (my bridal shade), followed by one coat of the Sally Hansens Crackle overcoat in white.  You have to work fast with the crackle, and try to get it not too thin, nor thick.  The end result is to die for! 

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment