Saturday, February 12, 2011

Apparently I Missed the Memo

I'm dying to try the new Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips!  I came across a completely ransacked display in Target the other day, and have been popping in every drugstore within a fifty mile radius ever since, only to find the same.

  

The strips are embedded with real nail polish and are applied by peeling off the protective layer, then fitting and filing the nail.  Like stickers for your nails (application wise) but these are real polish and will last around ten days. 

The strips retail just under 10 dollars if you are lucky enough to find them (much cheaper than a professional minx process manicure, made popular by Lady Gaga), and are currently listed on ebay with an average inflated price of 19 dollars.


I did manage to find a few of the less desirable varieties, but I am holding out until I find the most coveted styles: cheetah print, fishnet, and lace.  Catch them if you can!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I am a nail fanatic and have spent long hours getting crazy things done to my nails, this seems like a fast and affordable option for a woman on the go, that still wants cute nails

    ReplyDelete